QA4ODFL2 (PAC) - General Forum

I am glad, this is an opportunity to my skill and knowledge of being a teacher

hello,
How can I post my Week 1 assignment answers, as it require self enrolment (student ) key. I have posted Activities 1- 6 for week 1 but holding on week 1 assignment.

Happy indeed to be part of this program, thus to improve me as a teacher training, taking teaching as a profession.

Flexible and distance learning give chance to the students even in the remote arescto complete their studies

Looking forward to learn new activities. Sir its very exciting to learn new things in this unit.

For me, I am happy to have enrolled for this course. I look forward to a collaborative engagement and I would love to be skilled on matters quality assurance for ODFL. That I will be able to cascade the skills and knowledge acquired in this course to trainers in my institution and other institutions in my country. That eventually ODFL will be embraced by all institutions, being guided by the policies that will have been developed to ensure effective and efficient training while applying ODFL.

Please requesting for enrolment key to continue.

The Moodle enrolment key is published on the course website here: https://pacificopencourses.col.org/qa4odfl2/learning-challenges/establish-a-ple/qa4odfl2-moodle-site/

Hi everyone. Iā€™m very Glad to be part of this course and to learn more from you guys.

Thank you. Message well received.

1 Like

Greetings, please i just received course completion certificate but unfortunately, my name as Abraham Owusu Papoose isnt on it . The name aspect was blank and i want to ask , if there is any problem with it .

Thank you.